- What's New?
- $80.00 to $110.00 Pendants
- $115.00 - $140.00 Pendants
- $150.00 - $195.00 Pendants and Pins
- $200 and over Pendants and Pins
- Chase Repousse Collection
- Bracelets for Sale
- Sun Valley Studio Earrings
- Work at Gordy's Fine Art and Framing
- Work at Ft. Wayne Museum's Paradigm Gallery
- Work at Indiana Artisan Store: Carmel
- Work at Indiana Artisan Store: French Lick
- Chase Repousse Blog
- Purchasing and Contact
Work at Ft. Wayne Museum's Paradigm Gallery
The Paradigm Gallery has now reopened.
The Ft. Wayne Art Museum of Art is a wonderful regional museum with both regional and national exhibitions. Located inside the FWMOA at 311 E. Main St., the Paradigm Gallery is a gem! It has an amazing selection of jewelry by various regional and national artisans as well as glass, pottery, textiles, prints, wood, stained glass, books etc. The Paradigm Gallery holds a Second Thursday event during which the gallery and museum are open to 9. I will update this once I hear of a reopening date.
Below are thumbnails of my jewelry at the Paradigm Gallery. If you click on an
image, it will enlarge and also show you my inventory number and price. If you wish to purchase a piece, call Abby, the gallery manager, at 260-422-6469.