- What's New?
- $75.00 to $110.00 Pendants
- $115.00 - $140.00 Pendants
- $150.00 - $195.00 Pendants and Pins
- $200 and over Pendants and Pins
- Chase Repousse Collection
- Bracelets for Sale
- Work at Gordy's Fine Art and Framing
- Work at Ft. Wayne Museum's Paradigm Gallery
- Work at Indiana Artisan Store: Carmel
- Work at Indiana Artisan Store: French Lick
- Chase Repousse Blog
- Purchasing and Contact
Work at Ft. Wayne Museum's Paradigm Gallery
Looking for a cuff bracelet for a man? Paradigm Gallery now has some which would also fit a large woman's wrist. Per a customer request, I made a 1/4" wide sterling silver men's cuff bracelet. At the same time, I made a 3/8" wide one and a 1/2" wide textured copper men's cuff. (See pictures below.) All are made of heavy 16 gauge metal and have a simple design aesthetic..
The Ft. Wayne Art Museum of Art is a wonderful regional museum with both regional and national exhibitions. Located inside the FWMOA at 311 E. Main St., the Paradigm Gallery is a gem! It has an amazing selection of jewelry by various regional and national artisans as well as glass, pottery, textiles, prints, wood, stained glass, books etc. The Paradigm Gallery holds a Second Thursday event during which the gallery and museum are open to 9.
Below are thumbnails of my jewelry at the Paradigm Gallery. If you click on an
image, it will enlarge and also show you my inventory number and price. If you wish to purchase a piece, call Abby, the gallery manager, at 260-422-6469.