- What's New?
- $75.00 to $110.00 Pendants
- $115.00 - $140.00 Pendants
- $150.00 - $195.00 Pendants and Pins
- $200 and over Pendants and Pins
- Chase Repousse Collection
- Bracelets for Sale
- Work at Gordy's Fine Art and Framing
- Work at Ft. Wayne Museum's Paradigm Gallery
- Work at Indiana Artisan Store: Carmel
- Work at Indiana Artisan Store: French Lick
- Chase Repousse Blog
- Purchasing and Contact
Work at Ft. Wayne Museum's Paradigm Gallery
Just delivered 15 pairs of earrings and 3 pendants to the shop including many of my "lighter" earrings.
The Ft. Wayne Art Museum of Art is a wonderful regional museum with both regional and national exhibitions. Located inside the FWMOA at 311 E. Main St., the Paradigm Gallery is a gem! It has an amazing selection of jewelry by various regional and national artisans as well as glass, pottery, textiles, prints, wood, stained glass, books etc. The Paradigm Gallery holds a Second Thursday event during which the gallery and museum are open to 9.
Below are thumbnails of my jewelry at the Paradigm Gallery. If you click on an
image, it will enlarge and also show you my inventory number and price. If you wish to purchase a piece, call Abby, the gallery manager, at 260-422-6469.