- What's New?
- $75.00 to $110.00 Pendants
- $115.00 - $140.00 Pendants
- $150.00 - $195.00 Pendants and Pins
- $200 and over Pendants and Pins
- Chase Repousse Collection
- Bracelets for Sale
- Work at Gordy's Fine Art and Framing
- Work at Ft. Wayne Museum's Paradigm Gallery
- Work at Indiana Artisan Store: Carmel
- Work at AMOA
- Purchasing and Contact
Fall Pendant Collection
9/11/21: Over the summer, I took a long break from jewelry and returned to the studio bursting with new ideas and directions. It was time to try out those shapes that I'd been saving pictures of for years. I pulled out my books featuring the work of metalsmiths from the 50's and 60's like Ed Weiner and studied the artists and the design aesthetic of the time. You will notice that 7 out of 8 are asymmetrical which is an idea worth exploring further. The challenge with asymmetry is making the pieces hang correctly...love the problem solving for this dilemma! The resulting 8 pieces excite me and will guide future work. Look on both the $150 + and the $200+ pages for details.