- What's New?
- $70.00 to $110.00 Pendants
- $115.00 - $140.00 Pendants
- $150.00 - $195.00 Pendants and Pins
- $200 and over Pendants and Pins
- Chase Repousse Collection
- Bracelets for Sale
- Work at Gordy's Fine Art and Framing
- Work at Ft. Wayne Museum's Paradigm Gallery
- Work at Indiana Artisan Store: Carmel
- Work at Carrie Wright Silks
- Purchasing and Contact
Bracelets for Sale
UPDATED 12/1/2023: Bracelets are ordered by least expensive to most expensive. However, new work is shown at the top of the page.
I have discontinued making bangles other than by special request. They need to be fitted to the individual person. They must be big enough to slide your hand in, but not so big that they feel like they'll slip off. To get the correct fit, fold your thumb into your palm and then measure around the largest part of your hand (over your knuckles.) Mine measures 8", so I wear the next size up - 8 1/4" because it is more comfortable to slip on than the 8". Most people wear 8 1/4" and 8 1/2".