- What's New?
- $70.00 to $110.00 Pendants
- $115.00 - $140.00 Pendants
- $150.00 - $195.00 Pendants and Pins
- $200 and over Pendants and Pins
- Chase Repousse Collection
- Bracelets for Sale
- Work at Gordy's Fine Art and Framing
- Work at Ft. Wayne Museum's Paradigm Gallery
- Work at Indiana Artisan Store: Carmel
- Work at Carrie Wright Silks
- Purchasing and Contact
Anderson Museum of Art Store Opens
10/30/21: After more than a decade hiatus, the Anderson Center for the Arts reopened its Museum store in March, 2021. The AMOA is located at 32 W. 10th St. in the former Carnegie Library, which is on the US List of Historical Place, . A panel of museum staff chose a wide variety of hand-crafted artwork from across Indiana. Each artist who was chosen submitted up to10 pieces for sale. The pieces below are new to the store and will be delivered on November 1. Click on the piece for more details.